8th Annual Fireworks Buffet
The MFA Café presents the 8th Annual Fireworks Buffet on Saturday, July 4, 2015!
Art, food, fireworks, and entertainment featuring the Applebutter Express band.
Cost: $39.00 Museum members, $46.00 Non-museum members, $17.00 children under twelve
- Hickory smoked chicken quarters with Carolina bbq sauce
- Slow roasted pulled pork with sweet & smoky chipotle bbq sauce
- Bayou shrimp salad sliders
- Chargrilled beer brats with onions & peppers
- All beef hot dogs with ketchup, kraut, spicy mustard & relish
- Assorted split top, kaiser & dinner rolls
- Grilled sweet corn on the cob with roasted poblano butter
- BBQ beef ranch baked beans
- Fire roasted red pepper macaroni salad
- Loaded baked potato salad
- Summer greens salad with cucumbers, green peas, grilled asparagus, feta & green goddess ranch dressing
- Seven bean beef chili with a toppings bar of sour cream, cheddar cheese, roasted corn salsa, tomato, red onion, scallions, guacamole, crumbled applewood smoked bacon & jalapeno
- Blueberry & strawberry crisp parfaits
- Double chocolate brownies
- Sliced watermelon
18% service charge will be added to parties of 6 or more. Limited seating, reservations strongly recommended. Specialty beer & wine menu available.
For reservations call, 727.822.1032.