Coffee Talks with Nan Colton: Georgia O’Keeffe – An American Icon
Connect with the arts through monthly performances that give voice and embodiment to the two-dimensional. With her popular performances, Nan Colton invites us to meet an artist or historical figure in a 30-minute presentation filmed live from the MFA, and presented via Zoom. Grab a cup of coffee and a morning snack, and enjoy from home!
This month’s program is entitled: Georgia O’Keeffe – An American Icon
Ranked among the vanguard of modern art, Georgia O‘Keeffe’s paintings vividly portray the power and emotion of objects of nature. Both her life and work are a testimony to how she found her place in the predominately male-dominated art world. Here, she reflects on the impact nature and color has had on her appreciation of the world around her.
Made Possible By:
FREE for MFA Members; Not-yet members are $20 for adults and $15 f0r seniors.
The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg is a nonprofit organization that fosters a vibrant community through education, engagement, and public service. Your participation in this event helps to support the Museum, our exhibitions, and programs. Even though we have reopened, the impact of the months of closure is great. Here are a few ways you can support the MFA today:
- Become a member or gift a membership
- Renew your membership
- Purchase an admission ticket to visit the museum’s collection and special exhibitions
- Make a charitable gift of any size so we can continue to present world-class exhibitions and engaging programs for the diverse cultures and communities we serve
- Shop at our award-winning store online
- Shop online with Amazon Smile (choose Museum of Fine Arts Of St Petersburg Florida Inc, and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to the MFA)