Coffee Talks with Nan Colton: Early History of the MFA (Sold Out)
Kick off 2022’s Coffee Talk sessions with a look at the founding of the Museum of Fine Arts and witness the dedication to perfection and detail of the Museum’s founder, Margaret Acheson Stuart, as she worked to realize her dream of a world-class museum gracing the waterfront of St. Petersburg. Join a potential docent as she learns the history of the museum, the woman behind its beginning, and its early collection.
This month’s program is entitled: Early History of the MFA
This performance will take place live in the Marly room at the MFA. To ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff, face masks are required while inside the museum at all times and refreshments will not be served. Capacity for this event will be limited and advanced registration is required.
FREE for MFA members; Not-yet members are $20 for adults and $15 for seniors.
Made Possible By:
The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg is a nonprofit organization that fosters a vibrant community through education, engagement, and public service. Your participation in this event helps to support the museum, our exhibitions, and programs. Here are a few ways you can support the MFA today:
- Become a member or gift a membership
- Renew your membership
- Purchase an admission ticket to visit the museum’s collection and special exhibitions
- Make a charitable gift of any size so we can continue to present world-class exhibitions and engaging programs for the diverse cultures and communities we serve
- Shop at our award-winning store online
- Shop online with Amazon Smile (choose Museum of Fine Arts Of St Petersburg Florida Inc, and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to the MFA)