Explore More! Days
Join us throughout the year for special days of fun! Each Explore More! Day features a special exhibition, so you can explore a new world of art every time! Select Saturdays, from 11 am to 2 pm.
This month, join us as we explore the exhibition Pieced & Patterned: American Quilts c. 1800-1930.
Are you ready to go “crazy” for quilts? Join us as we explore the history and creativity of American quilts. Visitors will receive a pre-packaged exploration bag with a scavenger hunt, quilting puzzle, and instructions and materials to make a crazy quilt of their own!
Free for members, through Museums for All, or with admission.
Advance Registration Recommended.
The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg is a nonprofit organization that fosters a vibrant community through education, engagement, and public service. Your participation in this event helps to support the museum, our exhibitions, and programs. Here are a few ways you can support the MFA today:
- Become a member or gift a membership
- Renew your membership
- Purchase an admission ticket to visit the museum’s collection and special exhibitions
- Make a charitable gift of any size so we can continue to present world-class exhibitions and engaging programs for the diverse cultures and communities we serve
- Shop at our award-winning store online
- Shop online with Amazon Smile (choose Museum of Fine Arts Of St Petersburg Florida Inc, and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to the MFA)