Puzzles and Games from the MFA
Looking for fun ways to pass the time while staying at home? Check out these Interactive #Museumgames inspired by our Collection…we will keep adding to this page as we create more games for you to play!
Spot the Differences
The original images are on left. Can you spot all the differences in the version on the right?
- Jan Breughel the Younger’s Still Life with Flowers (Answer key here)
- Jane Hammond’s Family Business (Answer key here)
Digital Jigsaw Puzzles
Tip: To see the image while you work, select the “picture” or “ghost” icon in the bottom left corner. Now, ready, set, click!
- Elisabeth Vigée Le Brun’s Julie As Flora, Roman Goddess of Flowers (1799)
- Jimmy Ernst’s Sea of Grass – Sunset (1982)
- Carl Holty’s Composition (1936)
- Mernet Larsen’s Walk on a Windy Day (2001)
- Word search inspired by our special exhibition, In Full Bloom: Netherlandish Flower Paintings and Trade. When you spot the word, hold down your mouse and drag.