Collector’s Circle Study Tour: NOLA
Please join the Museum of Fine Arts Curator of Collections and Exhibitions, Stanton Thomas, Ph.D. for a special Collector’s Circle tour of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Your Special Tour Includes:
- Three nights at the famous Pontchartrain Hotel. Located in the Garden District of New Orleans, adjacent to the city’s charming streetcar route, the Pontchartrain Hotel is a one-of-a-kind-full service luxury hotel. This historic (circa -1927) 14-story architectural gem provides modern luxurious amenities, convenient location, and offers old southern home charm with attention to all your needs.
- Trip highlights include: Escorted visits to the New Orleans Museum of Art, Preservation Hall, Ogden Museum of American Art, Oak Alley Plantation, tour of a major private collection of 19th Century French Art, and much more.
- Included meals: Daily breakfast at the hotel. Brunch at Café du Monde. Two lunches. Two dinners, at very special restaurants, one being the Commander’s Palace.
- Airfare: Roundtrip air on Southwest Airlines from Tampa International Airport. (credit of $275 if you make your own flight arrangements.)
- Local transportation included with package: Deluxe motor coach transportation throughout the tour, as well as drivers gratuities.
- Deluxe travel insurance included.
$1899* per Collector’s Circle Member
$2199* per non-Collector’s Circle Member.
Payment Due by May 9, 2019.
Price is based on a minimum of 16 passengers.
An additional tax deductible DONATION of $100 or more to the MFA Collector’s Circle is not included in the above price, and requested for tour participation. This is payable by check directly to Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg with Collectors Circle donation written on the memo line. Thank you for supporting the Arts!
*Prices are based on double occupancy, $300 single supplement. This price reflects a 4% CASH discount. Please add 4% when paying by credit card.
For Reservations and Information:
Carlson Maritime Travel
623 E. Tarpon Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
PH: (727) 945-1930 Fax: (727) 945-1919