Membership at the MFA
Membership Core Benefits
Membership Core Benefits
MEMBERSHIP CORE BENEFITS
- Unlimited visits to the museum for a full year
- Exclusive access to exhibition previews
- Free or discounted programs and events
- 10% Discount at the MFA Shop
- 15% Discount on all Café Clementine purchases
- $5 Discount on up to 2 Regular Adult General Admission Tickets per visit for family and friends
- Expedited Member check-in
- Member publications
- Weekly Happenings email newsletter
- Discounted Parking with Museum Validation for up to 4 hours (Subject to Availability)
All benefits are subject to change
INDIVIDUAL $60 ($60 tax-deductible)
All CORE benefits for one adult.
DUAL $150 ($150 tax-deductible)
ALL CORE benefits for two adults, plus:
- Free general admission for all household members under 18
FRIEND $250 ($162 tax-deductible)
ALL DUAL benefits for two adults, plus:
- Four general admission guest passes to the Museum (an $88 value)
- Eligibility to join the MFA’s Collectors Circle support group
- Free parking while visiting the Museum (subject to availability)
BENEFACTOR $500 ($368 tax-deductible)
ALL FRIEND benefits for two adults, plus:
- Invitations to exclusive MFA programs and special member events
- Two additional general admission guest passes to the Museum (6 total for a $132 value)
SUSTAINER $1,250 ($1,058 tax-deductible)
ALL BENEFACTOR benefits for two adults, plus:
- Two Curator-led tours of collections and exhibitions annually
- Donor recognition in Annual Report
- Invitation to Director’s Dialogue Luncheon
- One Individual Level Membership to give to a friend
ADVOCATE $2,500 ($2,130 tax-deductible)
ALL SUSTAINER benefits for two adults, plus:
- Four additional general admission guest passes to the Museum (10 total for a $220 value)
- One Dual Level Membership to give to a friend
For a degree-seeking University student with valid ID.
* Available for general admission only, not eligible for further Member benefits. In-person enrollment at the MFA only.
Membership at the MFA offers unique benefits that enrich your museum experience and provide invaluable support. Become a member today and enjoy the benefits of membership all year long.
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW
Purchase or renew your membership at the Museum. Visit us at 255 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
Contact the membership office at 727-896-2667.
Corporate Memberships Available. For more information, contact Member Services by sending us a message or by calling (727) 896-2667