First Saturday every month @ 10AM
A yoga class designed for the entire family-kids, moms, dads, & grandparents!
We all know that yoga is good for you! Practicing yoga along with your family & children creates a special bond. Children live in a “hurry-up,” world of busy parents, school demands, & peer pressures. We usually don’t think of these influences as stressful for our kids, but they often are. Yoga can help counter these pressures.
Guide your children while simultaneously opening your heart & letting them guide you. They’ll no doubt invite you into a boundless world of wonder & exploration.
A Few of the Benefits for Kids
· Encourages self esteem & body awareness
· Creates a sense of relaxation & calmness
· Enhances flexibility, strength , coordination, & concentration
· Creates a feeling of fulfillment & accomplishment
· Fosters cooperation & compassion
Cost per class (admission to the Museum included):
Members – $20 for up to a family of 4
Non-members – $25 for up to a family of 4
Each additional family member – $5