Welcome Back to the MFA
Please note: The MFA special exhibition galleries and newly-renovated Collection galleries are open!
MFA Café and The MFA Store remain closed at this time.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Welcome to the Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg! As you plan your visit to the MFA, remember, each of us has a responsibility and an important role to ensure a safe experience in a comfortable environment. In this new normal, visitors will be asked to follow the additional health and safety precautions we have put into effect. We are also continuing to share the beauty of your museum and the MFA Collection with you through our MFA From Home page.
Based on local government orders and recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), we have increased measures in place to safeguard the Museum and help protect staff and visitors while operating during COVID-19. In this time of uncertainty, we know circumstances may change at any moment. But, we continue to stay committed to serving our community under the safest possible conditions.
What to Know Before You Go
The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg has put in place a comprehensive plan for health and safety of both visitors and staff.
• To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and the Delta variant, we require all visitors to wear a mask and physically distance while in the the museum.
• If face masks cannot be worn due to medical reasons, a sanitized face shield will be provided. Please return the shield upon exiting.
• Tickets may be purchased online or at the museum.
• Visitors showing signs of illness at any time will be asked to return at a later date. If you are not feeling well when your ticket day arrives, please contact us to reschedule.
• Acrylic panels are installed at the Visitor Services Desk.
• A no-touch or low-touch visitor experience.
• Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer units stationed throughout the building.
• Docent tours are not available at this time.
• Coat check is not available; large bags (more than 11×15 inches) are not permitted; no baby backpacks or children on shoulders; soft front-facing carriers and strollers are allowed.
• The MFA Café and MFA Store are closed at this time; outside food and drink are not permitted, and drinking fountains are not available.
• Wheelchairs are available for temporary use during your visit.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
• In the interest of your personal safety and community health, please observe all the precautions listed above.