Welcome to the MFA
Welcome to the Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg! As you plan your visit to the MFA, remember, that each of us has a responsibility and an important role to ensure a safe experience in a comfortable environment. Please review our guidelines for visiting below.
What to Know Before You Go
The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg has put in place a comprehensive plan for the health and safety of both visitors and staff.
• Tickets may be purchased online or at the museum.
• Please use discretion when considering visiting the museum. Visitors showing signs of illness at any time will be asked to return at a later date. If you are not feeling well when your ticket day arrives, please contact us to reschedule.
• Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer units stationed at the entrance and exit to the building.
• Docent-led public tours take place every Thursday evening at 6:00 pm and every Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 pm. Docents are available in the galleries most weekend mornings and weekday afternoons. Check with a member of our Visitor Services team to see if a docent is available during your visit.
• Coat check is available; large bags (more than 11×15 inches) are not permitted; no baby backpacks or children on shoulders; soft front-facing carriers and strollers are allowed.
• The MFA pop-up shop, located in the Conservatory, is open during normal operating hours with an assortment of books, art supplies, t-shirts, totes, and more! The MFA Store online is always open!
• Café Clementine is open Thursday through Sunday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Seating indoors and outdoors is available.
• Outside food and drink are not permitted; drinking fountains are available.
• Wheelchairs are available for temporary use during your visit. Please see a member of our Visitor Services team for assistance.
• EnChroma Color-Blind glasses are available to those who have Color Vision Deficiency. Please see a member of our Visitor Services team to utilize these special glasses during your visit.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
• In the interest of your personal safety and community health, please observe all the precautions listed above.