Museum Day 2022
Join us on Saturday, September 17, 2022 for Free Museum Day in St. Petersburg. This annual celebration of arts is a one-day event in which participating museums and cultural institutions across the country provide free entry. The Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg is pleased to participate in the event this year, with free entry to our Collection galleries and special exhibitions. Please note our updated protocols below to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit.
How to visit the MFA for Free Museum Day 2022
- Capacity will be limited to ensure the safety of our visitors, staff, and artworks. Entry may be delayed or denied due to capacity limitations.
- The MFA will be open to visitors from 10 am – 3:00 pm, with the last entry at 3:00 pm.
- The MFA Collection galleries and gardens will be open for visitors during this time. Additionally, our special exhibitions (including Gio Swaby: Fresh Up, In Dialogue: Unexpected Visual Conversations, and Multiple: Prince Twins Seven-Seven) will be open for visitors.
- Masks are not required for visitors while in the museum.
- Enjoy pop-in, mess-free family programs in the Marly room.
- The MFA pop-up store located in the Conservatory and Café Clementine will be open during Free Museum Day.
- Plan your visit! Check out our tips for visiting the MFA before you arrive!
- Members visit the museum FREE all year long! Want to become a member? Learn more about MFA membership.
FREE for everyone. Limited capacity.